The EVOLVE Sustainability Journey
Sparking Imagination and Action for a Better World
Embed sustainability as a strategic driver of success.
Align to the SDGs and ESG.
The EVOLVE Sustainability Sprint for Climate Action
December 4 - 8
A five-day virtual innovation sprint during the biggest week of the year to unite, act, and deliver on climate action-- COP28 hosted this year in Dubai, UAE.
Get Ready to
EVOLVE Our World
Weekly live sessions
Powerful online course
Join from anywhere
Earn a certificate
EVOLVE Sustainability Sprints are offered in 1-day and 1-week sessions.
EVOLVE Sustainability Highlights can be shared in 60-minute sessions.
Sustainability as a Strategic Driver of Success
This course sparks imagination and action for a better world. You will find ways to make meaningful change that lead to measurable impact. By taking a holistic stakeholder approach, you will learn how to embed sustainability into the DNA of your organization and center it as a strategic driver of success.
The course covers foundational concepts in social and environmental sustainability as well as the shifting values in society and how organizations can respond to them. It then moves into the EVOLVE Sustainability Framework and Compassion-Centered Stakeholder Approach that take the mystery out of how to get started and go farther with sustainability initiatives. You will learn the steps of evaluation, imagination, innovation, and implementation across people, products, and processes while engaging people throughout your organization to participate.
The EVOLVE Sustainability Journey
What people are saying
Nouira Mohamed Salah
Biologist, Ministry of Education, Tunisia
Gain Holistic Insights | Solve Core Problems | Create the Future
Session 1: The Sustainability Evolution
- Explore contemporary concepts of sustainability and the evolving design of commerce.
- Explore ways people and the planet can thrive in the process of creating products and services.
- Discover how organizations transition to sustainability and become purpose-driven.
- Center social and environmental sustainability as the strategic drivers of success.
Session 2: The EVOLVE Sustainability Framework
- Apply frameworks for sustainability including the EVOLVE Sustainability Framework™ and the Compassion-Centered Stakeholder Approach™.
- Discover opportunities for meaningful change by aligning to global goals and standards.
- Identify areas for application in your organization across people, products, and processes.
Session 3: Evaluation
- Apply the first of four steps in the EVOLVE framework: evaluation.
- Investigate the current conditions and experiences of stakeholders.
- Determine areas of improvement for social and environmental sustainability across people, products, and processes.
- Assess baseline measurements for impact and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) reporting.
Session 4: Imagination
- Spark imagination by asking "what if" questions and others such as "what would great look like?"
- Engage in ideation and decision-making tools.
- Explore sustainability design methods such as life cycle analysis, systems thinking, and the circular economy.
- Align to the organization's purpose, vision, and values.
Session 5: Innovation
- Engage in innovation processes to achieve the desired state.
- Integrate sustainability methods for innovative thinking and design.
- Evaluate options such as make, buy, redesign, and collaborations.
- Determine the required investment of people, time, and money.
- Ensure alignment to global goals and standards for achieving social and environmental sustainability.
Session 6: Implementation
- Determine how success will be achieved and implemented.
- Craft an action plan, goals, and key performance indicators.
- Determine how impact will be measured, monitored, and improved.
- Collect data for ESG and impact reporting.
- Continuously EVOLVE sustainability initiatives by repeating the steps in the framework!