What people are saying
The EVOLVE Sustainability Sprint
Gain Insights | Uplevel Skills | Build a Sustainability Plan | Create the Future
Session 1: The Sustainability Evolution
- Discover how organizations transition to sustainability and become purpose-driven.
- Center social and environmental sustainability as the strategic drivers of success.
- Apply frameworks for sustainability including the EVOLVE Sustainability Framework™ and the Compassion-Centered Stakeholder Approach™.
- Discover opportunities for meaningful change by aligning to global goals and standards.
Session 2: Evaluation
- Apply the first of four steps in the EVOLVE framework: evaluation.
- Investigate the current conditions and experiences of stakeholders.
- Determine areas of improvement for social and environmental sustainability across people, products, and processes.
- Assess baseline measurements for impact and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) reporting.
Session 3: Imagination
- Spark imagination (step 2) by asking "what if" questions and others such as "what would great look like?"
- Engage in ideation and decision-making tools.
- Explore sustainability design methods such as life cycle analysis, systems thinking, and the circular economy.
- Align to the organization's purpose, vision, and values.
Session 4: Innovation
- Engage in innovation processes (step 3) to achieve the desired state.
- Integrate sustainability methods for innovative thinking and design.
- Evaluate options such as make, buy, redesign, and collaborations.
- Determine the required investment of people, time, and money.
- Ensure alignment to global goals and standards for achieving social and environmental sustainability.
Session 5: Implementation
- Determine how success will be achieved and implemented (step 4).
- Craft an action plan, goals, and key performance indicators.
- Determine how impact will be measured, monitored, and improved.
- Collect data for ESG and impact reporting.
- Continuously EVOLVE sustainability initiatives by repeating the steps in the framework!
Evolution University will host an additional live sessions highlighting individuals and organizations that apply the EVOLVE Sustainability Framework to make positive impact for climate and interrelated SDGs. Be part of the action and get noticed for your accomplishments!